Please confirm the following to find out if online community police report filing is right for you:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Was this a Hit and Run?
- Did this incident occur outside the Eugene City limits?
If you answered NO
to the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. If you answered YES
to any of the questions please look at our Online Community Police Report Frequently Asked Questions
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Thank you for submitting your report", showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary reference number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records. NOTE: This is not an official report until it is reviewed and approved by the Eugene Police Department.
- Filing an online report will generally not generate an in-person police response.
- All incidents reported online will be reviewed within 48 hours.
- After review, a case number will be assigned and a copy of the official report will be emailed to you
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime(ORS 162.375).