Español Welcome to the Eugene Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System.
If this is an Emergency please call 911.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately for the following incidents:
- Vandalism / Criminal Mischief
- Hit and Run
- Anonymous Drug Tip Line
- Anonymous Crime or Suspicious Activity Tip Line
If the crime is currently in progress or involves other incident types, including Illegal Camping, please call the non-emergency line (541) 682-5111. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you answered NO to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered yes to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions. Upon completion of this report process you will:
- Is this an Emergency?
- Did this incident occur outside the Eugene City limits?
- Are there known suspects?
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a temporary case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records. NOTE:This is not an official report until it is reviewed and approved by the Eugene Police Department.
- Filing an online report will not generate an in-person police response.
- All incidents reported online will be reviewed within 48 hours.
- After review, a case number will be assigned and a copy of the official report will be emailed to you
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime(ORS 162.375).